|Kid Booster Anonymous Fund
The Naperville Education Foundation provides funding to
assist at-risk students in Naperville Community District 203
through its Kid Booster Anonymous Fund.
The mission of Kid Booster Anonymous is to provide
by matching specific and unique needs of
District 203 students to
specific opportunities and supports
which enhance educational,
or socio-emotional growth.
The intent of Kid Booster Anonymous is to provide a timely
providing the "missing link" under circumstances where
there is no known
familial, district, or community system or structure to
address the need.
This important fund provides assistance in many areas
of curriculum and
Examples of Kid Booster support are:
- Funds for a psychiatrist to provide services for an extremely at-risk student whose parents are unemployed.
- Funds for a talented elementary student to attend science camp at Benedictine University whose single mom could not afford tuition.
- Funds for registration fees for Park District camp for a young girl being raised by her great-grandparents.
- Provision of a mini van with chair lift allowing a physically challenged student to attend an outdoor education program.
- Tutoring for two brothers living with single grandfather in low cost housing who have had run-ins with the Naperville Police.
- Funds to buy basic clothing for two elementary students whose clothes were destroyed in a fire.
- Provision of voice activated computers for two physically challenged students.
Since its inception, the Foundation has assisted 200 students through the Kid Booster Fund. In order to better serve these at-risk students in District 203, the Foundation will continue to seek additional funding from parents, community organizations and fundraising activities.
*NOTE: Kid Booster requests must be generated by Naperville School District 203 staff/administration.